help with ht-1250

deputychief301

May 21, 2010
Snow Belt, Michigan
I having problems with my Ht-1250 limited , I have'nt used the portable in about two weeks and

when I went to turn it on and the radio would not come on. The radio will not turn on, I tryed diffferent

batterys and no luck. Is there such a thing as a inline fuse in these portables or has anyone else experienced

the same problem and what was the solution.

thanks

Jim Rogers

Northern Lights/Sirens

wema628

May 30, 2010
USA / Tennessee
there is a fuse on the board. unless it was dropped or had a shock of some kind its odd for that fuse to go out.. i work for mother M on my days of from the fire dept. . pm me and will see what we can do.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.