Help with MPower Fascia

I'm new to anything SoundOff. I have the Tri-Color. Red/Amber/White.

I don't understand these instructions to isolate colors. Feniex and Whelen are super easy...this I'm not comprehending.

I'm using a Feniex Mini 4200 to control them. All I want is simple. Flash amber when I'm landscaping (got it). Flash red or red/amber when or if I have to pull over for anything. And steady burn for whatever.

I know I may not be able to just flash red and amber..I may have to flash all 3. No biggie. I rarely would ever need it. However, there are a total of 5 wires coming out of the back. Of course one is negative and one is positive, and one is sync. Instructions say to use this wire for this, and this for that...but I'm not getting it. Someone help me figure this out or I'll have to send these back.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Reactions: unlisted

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
If you want full control of each color, it can be done... Its near impossible tho and requires the purchase of additional parts. I had the instructions on how to do it over the winter- I'd have to ask my rep for a copy again as I lost the info. Let me know if I should try to get it.

medic47

Apr 18, 2019
New York
Is there a resolution on this? I ordered Blue & Amber and I need a way to activate only blue and only amber via a push button. Ideally by pressing a momentary switch. The items are already ordered and I'd rather not cancel. No other guides seem to be available online.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.