Help with programing HHS-4200 and Z-Flash

Ta2dResqr

I am in the process of doing an install on a 2015 Ford Taurus. I am using Whelen products for the Ford Police Interceptor Sedan and the Z-Flash. I have not done an install that uses any kind of programming. All of my experience is with simple siren/controllers. I am attempting to learn WeCan and Z-Flash. The WeCan seems to have a decent program and pretty self explanatory. Any videos or tutorials would be appreciated though. The Z-Flash is another story. It is not the greatest program. I have it installed but the flash pattern is horrible. (Some lights pulse/strobe, pattern is very random, etc.) Does anyone have experience with this system or good places to learn the programming?

Thanks

NoLimitSquads

Registered Member
Bruh. Toss the Z-Flash in the nearest trash can, and pick up a real flasher. They're BCM nightmares, and whatever warranty they offer certainly won't cover a new car.
I was waiting for somebody to suggest the trash can for that flasher!

Ta2dResqr

Bruh. Toss the Z-Flash in the nearest trash can, and pick up a real flasher. They're BCM nightmares, and whatever warranty they offer certainly won't cover a new car.
What flasher do you recommend that works well with HID?

Staff online

Secure Browsing

Search for a Member

Top Bottom