help

ccvfd1228

Dec 10, 2010
sc,usa
i have a 2011 ford f350 7.3 power stroke i'm a volunterr firefighter and this is a new truck i dont wanna go the bar light route this time i want low profile until they are turned on in sc you must have 360 view on all lights and a siren that cane be hear from a 1/2 mile away can u all help me with this i wanna use all led

May 22, 2010
Central WV
Here's a setup for you to ponder...

Front:

Interior Pinnacle

x2 Predator IIs in grill (L and R of Ford symbol)

HLF

Universal Undercovers in fog lights

Side:

LED3 on 10-75 LP bracket for intersection warning

x2 LED3s on running boards or a Ghost in rear side window

-consider Intersectors under the side mirrors. These will give you great intersection and side coverage as well as some forward warning.

Rear:

UltraLite 8 TA

Universal Undercovers in brake lights and reverse lights

Siren/Control/Speaker:

385 handheld siren and light controller

100D or 100H speaker

That is a pretty good basically 360* package without drilling into the body of the truck. You should be able to be just about anywhere on the truck and see a lighthead.

All of the products mentioned can easily be swapped out for something similar from another brand. Let me know if you have any questions or if you want a quote on anything.

NPS Ranger

May 21, 2010
Penn's Woods

RDT Car 25

May 22, 2010
Milford, CT
You also might want to check that engine. If it is a Diesel and a 2011 model, it's probably a 6.7 Powerstroke.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
ccvfd1228 said:
i have a 2011 ford f350 7.3 power stroke i'm a volunterr firefighter and this is a new truck i dont wanna go the bar light route this time i want low profile until they are turned on in sc you must have 360 view on all lights and a siren that cane be hear from a 1/2 mile away can u all help me with this i wanna use all led

FRONT:

--2 whelen M6 for the grill

--HLF

--whelen's Inner Edge interior lightbar for the f-350

--FedSig as124 or Whelen projector series speaker in the grill

SIDES:

--2 whelen lin6 on front fenders

--2 whelen lin6 on the side of the bed and/or whelen linz6 on the running boards

REAR:

--2 whelen vertexes (amber) in the reverse

--2 whelen vertexes (red) brake light

--2 whelen slimlighter tir6 on bail mounts on rear headliner

Whelen CenCom Gold siren/light controller

you can find pics of all this equipment at lonestarpse.com, sirennet.com, strobesnmore.com

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.