Hershey PA AACA Swapmeet 10/5 -10/8

Jun 18, 2013
PA

toolman247

Apr 29, 2011
USA NY
I am here now. Been here since yesterday. Have not seen anything much yet for lights. If I snag something I will post. Saturday the flea market this out Friday afternoon and is a ghost town by Saturday afternoon. As all vendors have to vacate by Sunday morning.

toolman247

Apr 29, 2011
USA NY
I found a CJ184 in clear with speaker in it yesterday afternoon. Might go pick it up even though o am more into light bars. If someone is interested i am willing to help out.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I'd be interested in the clear dome at the least.
All depends on what they are asking for it.

toolman247

Apr 29, 2011
USA NY
Well I went back and the light was gone. I did find a 174 with a plastic lens and no bulbs. Really the flea market is now a ghost town. Not many vendors are here now and probably the few that are left may not open. The picking was thin this year.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.