hey

Trisdisp57

Jun 4, 2011
Long Island, NY
hey im new to the forumn thought I would say hello.... I am a 7 yr member of a volley fire company and a LEO. I am going to be hooking up a new car with lights so soon I will probably be putting up some pictures when its done. Anything else ya wanna know you can definitely ask

localhero800

May 22, 2010
Southeast Missouri
Welcome! This site and its members have a VAST knowledge of warning equipment, and installing the same. 99.97 precent of the people on here will have no problems helping you... Just watch out for that 00.03 percent!! :p

If you need anything, or have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM or just scream really loud.

Have fun, and make sure that you post pictures of your install!

Daytona-EVLS

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.