HHS 3200 experiences and help

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
Well i know this Unit is fairly new and replaces the old 2200 system, but has anyone had first hand experience with this controller and is it any good.

I’ve been looking at the 2200, 3200, and the feniex system. I really wanted the feniex but what’s stopping me is the tones on the feniex (to me they sound weird) but I like what Whelen has to offer.

Let me hear your thoughts on this and if I should get this system or the older 2200.

eclipse175

Aug 12, 2013
Northeast
I have the hhs4200 but because I wanted wecan port for inner edge. I’d save your money and get a used 2200 or even better, if you don’t care about siren tones, get the feniex.

Less than impressed with the HHS. Programming an activity tone on certain buttons has caused the unit to crash multiple times.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.