HHS2200

MYork

Nov 17, 2018
Louisville
I’ve searched the threads trying to find similar issues with no luck...

I picked up a used HHS 2200. The remote works as it should but none of the outlet wires from the siren itself will activate. The Siren will produce tones but with deminished volume. I plugged in another hhs2200 using my current wiring and everything works as it should. This tells me the issue is with my siren and not the wiring. I’ve checked all fuses and they are fine.

Has anyone ever experienced an issue like this or know what Whelen might charge to repair a siren out of warranty?

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I'm not sure what may be wrong, but member @MtnMan aka Kent is the resident siren repair guy. He may have an idea to help you troubleshoot. If not, he likely can fix it. He's repaired a few sirens for me with great results!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.