HHS3200 and WeCan Module Question

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I have a WC Justice that I'm running with an HHS3200 with the handheld controller. I want to swap out two of my lightbar settings for TA functions. I only have those two outputs available to run to the WC module. Everything else is being used for t/d, alleys and warning settings.

Programming in a left-right and right-left TA pattern won't be an issue, but I'd like to have a center-out pattern as well and ideally a warning pattern. I figure that this is a no go with only two controller outputs available. I could just use external switches if need be, but I'd like to try using what I have first. Is there any way to program those HHS outputs/WC inputs to be multi-state?

I'm using Command to program both the HHS and the WC module.

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Yes. Ideally while emitting the Benny Hill yakety sax song and causing all sorts of hilarious antics in fast motion.

Maybe Cencom Core will be able to do that. I hope so.

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Figured it out by adding states to the desired input on the WC module. Set it up so that state one is left, two right and three center out. Might use the remaining button for a flood/scene lighting.

Still have to test things out to see how it goes. Will be checking the HHS programming for that button to see if anything needs to be tweaked on that end

Kids, this is why you get Sapphire or Carbide or at least an HHS4200 with a larger control head. A WC port and a larger control head would be a godsend.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.