HHS3200 help

Alpha0722

Apr 10, 2021
SC, USA
I'm installing an HHS3200 and am having some programming issues. The programming transfers just fine but when I attempt to activate my siren, no tones are produced. The speaker is hooked up and functioning, the PA works. Does anyone have any advice on what I've done wrong?

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
Is your park kill hooked up? Did you only try the siren in park? Did you try it in drive? I think command programming automatically turns off the siren in park.

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
Thats a really strange problem that Ive never encountered without park kill. Maybe an issue with priorities? Id put your siren tones at the top of your priorities, and try that.

Alpha0722

Apr 10, 2021
SC, USA
OK, so I've gotten home and been able to mess with it a little. So far I've gotten one siren button working. Whichever button I place highest on the priority list functions as intended, whether it's wail, yelp, etc. No other siren button will function. The light relays all controlled through the siren all function as intended regardless of their place in the priority list.
Thats a really strange problem that Ive never encountered without park kill. Maybe an issue with priorities? Id put your siren tones at the top of your priorities, and try that.

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
Ive spent many many hours dealing with these things, and never encountered that issue. Are you absolutely positive that you don’t have the green/black or white/green hooked up to anything? If you can get the siren to work, it’s definitely a programming issue. Did you start a program, then go back and change hardware? That will mess a program up. Have you tried just starting over with a new program?

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
Yea, command is touchy like that. You might have accidentally changed something that it didn’t like, then it throws off all of the default events. I’ve had that happen before. Ive learned that you can never go back and change anything on the hardware screen without it screwing everything up. Im glad that you got your problem resolved!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.