HHS4200 Command Issue- Need some Help

Scffle

Nov 11, 2014
Lexington SC
Went to dim down some cruise lights on a unit that was installed 2 weeks ago and after transferring the file the vehicles horn continuously blows until I unplug the unit power. I've reuploaded the original file, along with started from scratch to attempt to troubleshoot it with no resolve. I've also went through and deactivated anything that is tied into the horn ring just to shut it up with no luck.

Anybody have a clue?

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
Went to dim down some cruise lights on a unit that was installed 2 weeks ago and after transferring the file the vehicles horn continuously blows until I unplug the unit power. I've reuploaded the original file, along with started from scratch to attempt to troubleshoot it with no resolve. I've also went through and deactivated anything that is tied into the horn ring just to shut it up with no luck.

Anybody have a clue?
Ive had this problem before, I cant remember what it was though, it hasn’t happened in awhile. I feel like when I had it happen, it was something to do with an event that I created. But Ive never had it not change by going back and undoing what made it happen. Have you tried transferring the file while the power is still unhooked?

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
You tried just transferring a default file into it, and it still turns on the horn? Its definitely a glitch in the programming somewhere, because the wire connected from the horn should be an input only. They talked about this in one of the trainings that I went to, but for the life of me, can’t remember why or how this happens.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.