hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.... this site was recommended to me by a longtime member and I'm tired of jumping through hoops to sell emergency lights and lenses on eBay so I'm here to give it a try. I own a small, independent auto parts store & have quite a few Dietz, Yankee, KD Lamp Co., Stratolite, etc. NOS lenses & lights available. I'm an eBay vet so it may take me a while to figure everything out over here, so if theres anything the members can tell me that may help me get started and successfully sell a few items on here it will be much appreciated. Thanks for your time.
-Ken
WNCPARTSLINGERS

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Welcome to the forums Slinger….

As requested; for sale ads can be placed relatively easy in the “forsale/trade”and an actual picture is recommended for the masses here. Pics can be uploaded via phone, while videos need u tube links or some other video host.
Also, if you could keep the eboink prices away from here, you’ll do much better with positive interactions. Haha. Most of us are willing to pay modest prices, but hopefully you know what I mean.We have a thread somewhere relating to absurdity.
The knowledge and expertise of services contained in this community are second to none.
I’m into Red as my color of choice. What ya got?
Welcome from New England.

fireglen

Sep 15, 2017
Oklahoma
I have puchased twice from this seller on ebay and I am glad to see him on elightbars. I highly reccomend him. He packs safely and ships quickly. Great comunication and the goods are as described.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.