Hi from Oregon

My name is Rich and I am the Safety Coordinator for our local asphalt speedway and work full time as a tow operator. I have an 03 Dodge crewcab 1500 4x4 outfitted as a response vehicle for the race track and enjoy decking it out in lights. I recently stripped it and have begun to start over and have come across this site a few time when im looking for wiring issues and the such and i decided to join and see what all the fun is about

JediTalen

Jun 19, 2011
Bummertown, WA
Hi Rich, I'm new here too (I'll do a proper intro when I have a little more time) and also do Race Safety for my Local Club (BSCC),SCCA, IRDC, and Rally America. I'm in Bremerton WA. Welcome to the board!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.