Hi from SE Minnesota.

Nathaniel_2400L

Feb 18, 2017
Austin, MN
I've had an interest in lightbars and emergency lights ever since I saw them on shows like The Dukes of Hazzard and CHiPs. Currently don't have any “true” emergency light, only a toy beacon, DJ-style beacon and a First Light "Locator Strobe" ( from the late '90s I'd say, uses a clear beehive/jelly jar dome and horseshoe-shaped tube, 120VAC line cord powered and has a rotary switch on the cord to turn it on/off. it was intended for Fire, EMS, Police or even pizza delivery to locate your house, you'd put it near a window.) I do have a sizable collection of fire alarm strobes however. I'd love to have a big lightbar (AeryDynic/TwinSonic/Edge/8000 Series et. al.) but since I live in an apartment space would be limited. Of course I could collect the small strobe/flasher/beacon lights like the Beacon Ray. Anyway, glad to be here.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.