Hi from Sparks NV, Here to trade and sell

soutthpaw

Established Member
I have messed with various lighting equipment for years. Recently acquired a bunch of Amber lightbars, minibars and beacons. I am old-school and do like the old rotating lights.

Tony P

Support Staff
Welcome to the site! Be sure to utilize the Listing feature should you want to sell items here. It is found at the top of the page

OP
OP
S

soutthpaw

Established Member
Thanks, will do when I decide what to ask for them or can I just take offers, what are the going rates? I find amber sell higher (maybe not here) because most states you can use them on vehicles legally

jph2

Welcome to eLB! Lots of fans of the old school bars here, but plenty of knowledge on new ones, too.

OP
OP
S

soutthpaw

Established Member
Welcome to eLB! Lots of fans of the old school bars here, but plenty of knowledge on new ones, too.
Yep, I need to learn about all this programmable stuff. I have an Edge 9000 with 2 layer front and rear lights. but I had to make it a "dumb" bar because the control for the alley and take down lights were not working. I also just got an Edge with the messenger which seems cool but still need a control head for it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KNNP-TV1
Top Bottom