Hi from Western NY!

Presh43

Oct 14, 2017
Hamburg NY
I'm a volunteer firefighter (Exterior/HAZMAT qualified working on Interior Qualifications too), i'm a college student hoping to be law enforcement eventually! I'm here just to learn and see some ideas!

Mark1710

Sep 16, 2013
Ohio
I'm a volunteer firefighter (Exterior/HAZMAT qualified working on Interior Qualifications too), i'm a college student hoping to be law enforcement eventually! I'm here just to learn and see some ideas!
Welcome! I lived in Clarence NY from 1995-1999.

Mark1710

Sep 16, 2013
Ohio
Welcome to eLB. I'm just north of you in Cheektowaga
I was a Cheektowaga Police Explorer in 1999 up until my family moved to Cincinnati. At that time they were transitioning from the Chevy caprices to the crown vics (which at that time were white with a blue hood and trunk).

Doyle257

Jan 13, 2015
Cheektowaga, NY
I was a Cheektowaga Police Explorer in 1999 up until my family moved to Cincinnati. At that time they were transitioning from the Chevy caprices to the crown vics (which at that time were white with a blue hood and trunk).
CPD is now running mostly Navy Blue and White Ford PIU and PIS, with a couple Tahoe PPV's, and Silverado SSV's in the same White Doors, Navy everywhere else scheme...also a few Navy blue CVPI's are still floating around in a limited capacity.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.