Hidden Gem

Wolfie

Jul 3, 2016
Arrey, NM
We went hopping around a few thrift stores, antique malls, and indoor flea market type businesses today. I'm not sure why I did it, but I got on all fours and looked in the bottom shelf in a seller's area. I saw a hunk of black metal that felt heavy enough to be lead. It was tagged $20. When I got rang up, I found out it was 50% off, so I got a nice 100 watt speaker for ten bucks. :D
20180327_212739.jpg

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Got these three classic chrome 100w screamers for $5.00 apiece at state surplus last year. Yes, that's about $2000 worth of speaker for $15 :D
WP_20170613_003-1.jpg

Jtajk1995

Mar 30, 2018
Van Buren, Arkansas
We went hopping around a few thrift stores, antique malls, and indoor flea market type businesses today. I'm not sure why I did it, but I got on all fours and looked in the bottom shelf in a seller's area. I saw a hunk of black metal that felt heavy enough to be lead. It was tagged $20. When I got rang up, I found out it was 50% off, so I got a nice 100 watt speaker for ten bucks. :D
View attachment 211984
wanna sale?

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Nice score! They look like they should clean up pretty good, too. :)
They did. One of them wound up on the front of my Silverado's grill guard ^_^

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.