Hmm.. (New horn/siren system)

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Figured people here would want to see this.. Probably not the right sub forum but.. where else would it fit?

I'm just thinking of all the shenangians one could get up to with a system like this..
(also apologies if this has been posted before)

Also..

Reactions: sgzwach

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
I saw that first one previously. I do like the idea behind the "friendly toot" as my truck, and pretty much any new vehicle, there is no soft press of the horn. It's all or nothing with the way the manufacturers designed the horns.
I don't like this guys "system" because he uses a solid state sound board that you could load any type of sound onto.....Including siren tones.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I do a friendly toot occasionally, but those sitting around me don't seem to appreciate it.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I do a friendly toot occasionally, but those sitting around me don't seem to appreciate it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.