Frooom

For Sale Holmatro tools (older)

Frooom

Frooom submitted a new listing:

Holmatro tools (older) - Holmatro cutter, ram, and pump motor

Hey folks! I have been directed by my Chief to make an old set of rescue tools available. I don't know much about them, other than they do work, and they are well serviced (dept. runs a tight ship). There is one cutter, one ram, and the associated pump/motor. If you need more info, I'll do my best to get it. The price says 1 dollar because my Chief has indicated we are seeking best offer. Not looking to finance a new engine here, but obviously not selling for a buck! Shipping is not...
Read more about this listing...

Sparky_911

Gold Supporter
Curious as to date of manufacture and model number. If my dept were to purchase we would have to hunt down a spreader or see if our current holmatro one is compatible.

EDIT: Disregard. Just found the pump model in the pic.

OP
OP
Frooom

Frooom

Curious as to date of manufacture and model number. If my dept were to purchase we would have to hunt down a spreader or see if our current holmatro one is compatible.

EDIT: Disregard. Just found the pump model in the pic.
Let me know - feel free to PM if you want a phone # to contact. :)

Established Member
Would the hydraulic power unit fit in a dish-pack moving carton (I think they're about 18x18x24)? It might actually be reasonably easy to ship, which would open up a lot more options.

I'm kind of tempted, but I already have a complete TNT rig to cut & bend the wrecked cop cars I buy at auction. I just use the spreaders more than anything, so like Sparky, I'd really need to have some lined-up to give more than a very low surplus offer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzanneBeMe
Top Bottom