How common are 52" ALL LIGHT MX7000's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
I have an all red 52" MX7000… I love the bar, and I kinda want to get a clear center section for it, but I can't seem to find any center domes for a 52" bar. Is this bar just really old, or are there just not too many of them floating around? I can only seem to find 48" bars.

Here's a video of it:

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
There are a LOT more 47" all-light MX's. As far as used, I've had probably a couple hundred 47" all-lights. 52" all-lights, I've probably had 5 or less. They're very very hard to find on the used market. You can still order a 52" bar new, but, its' usually hard on the wallet.

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
I've dealt with that seller as well, last time not so good - he filed a complaint & then claimed he didn't...but thats' another story.

Hes' high on his prices. I've bought a center upper dome for a 52" bar from Priority One & it was a lot better of a deal.

Squad-6

May 21, 2010
N. GA
I definitely agree with Charger about his prices. The few times I bought from him I was in a tight spot & needed the part ASAP.

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
Yeah… $70 for a middle dome is pretty steep. I was just toying with the idea, though. For now, I think I'm going to keep it r/r/r. It's good to know I scored with this bar, though, as I got it for like $40. *happy sigh* I always get awesome deals. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.