How to hook up slimline

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
First off, what is a slimster...?

And since this is in the "Audible Equipment" forum, that it produced sone of some kind... I would think the 2 orange are your speaker leads and your grey is the activation wire... But I have no clue, this is a complete shot in the dark...

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
So there is only 5 wires total on the unit...? what does it look like...? is it the siren box that only have 2 arrow keys on it...?

ohi007

May 21, 2010
Canton, oh
go to gall's web site and find the wiring diagram for the make and model that you have.

FLEX

May 26, 2010
North Louisiana
I just steped back an looked at it, got it figured out. Orange wires=backlight. And i plug in red wire for hot, an black for ground. Then it has 2 plug ins for speaker. And the gray wire is for shutoff. Dang thing about blew my ear off,lol. Thanks for the help.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
FLEX said:
I just steped back an looked at it, got it figured out. Orange wires=backlight. And i plug in red wire for hot, an black for ground. Then it has 2 plug ins for speaker. And the gray wire is for shutoff. Dang thing about blew my ear off,lol. Thanks for the help.
Glad ya got it figured out bro!!! LoL

ohi007

May 21, 2010
Canton, oh
glad u got it. i have one of the same units but older, and aparently they have redone them. the one i have has the spade plug in for hot and ground, and then several wires comming out of it, for backlight, park kill, speaker, tap II function, etc. was going to look at it when i got home, but i guess i dont have to now. :lol:

sorry couldnt help more.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeaustin924

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.