How to make your own lightbar

Jul 11, 2010
Wisconsin
I currently have a lightbar but would like to upgrade it to a better one and has more features. I know this means it will cost more, but I thought if I could build my own, I could spread the cost out more and design it to fit my needs. I've read on here where a guy made his own, but when I went to look up the parts, I wasn't able to find them. If anyone is experienced with this subject and have some ins and outs as to the best way and, naturely, cheapest way to do something like this. A randomized flash patter would be desirable. Thanks

bigcat

May 20, 2010
Hartford County, CT
There are an infinite number of ways to customize any lightbar using either brand and/or model specific parts or with customization... well, basically anything out on the market today.

Let's start with:

What Make/Model lightbar are you looking to upgrade?

What does it have in it right now?

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Start out with a basic two-rotator Code 3 MX7000 or Excalibur and add stuff as time and money allow.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.