HT1250 Mic., Whelen Siren/PA Microphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2011
Lake of the Ozarks
Here is a link to my eBay. I have positive feedback, and had positive on here before the enthusify system was opened. I prefer PayPal, but I will take M.O.'s from the Post Office. I ship priority, and all shipping is free to all 50 states. I will ship to other countries, however, buyer will be responsible for ALL shipping charges. I do not offer a warranty on these products...a warranty in not expressed, nor implied. However, these items are guaranteed to not be DOA, and a refund will be issued if they do not work on arrival. What you see is what you get.

1) Motorola HMN9053E. Had this one on my HT1250, then switched dept's and their HT1250's already had a mic with it. This worked a few months ago flawlessly, and has the input for a headphone jack for u/c operations. It does have a little dry rot near the connector, but it was there when I bought it a few years ago. I had electrical tape over it at one time and it was barely noticeable. The clip does swivel and the cord is still "springy". I have no way to test it now because I don't have a portable any more, but like I said, it worked flawlessly a few months back. $23 shipped OBO.

ht 1.jpg

ht 2.jpg

ht 3.jpg

ht 4.jpg

2) Whelen 43-0146402-00, came off a Whelen 295HFSC9. This is the pre-toy looking microphone that Whelen just came out with. IIRC, they no longer make these, and are now making these. This was used for a few months until the buyer decided the PA function was being "abused" by staff and returned the microphone. I also understand these will work with SOS sirens, but I can't confirm that. $20 shipped OBO.

whelen 1.jpg

whelen 2.jpg

whelen 3.jpg

whelen 4.jpg

I am open to trades. I run red/blue, and could use a lot of stuff. The stuff I could use are endless, so PM me with trade offers and I'll let you know if could use it. Also looking for tools and install supplies (ATO fuse blocks and 4 to 6 AWG wire specifically).

Thanks for looking!

Caleb

SOLD:

Midland Model #21-406 Mobile Radio Speaker. Used, in good condition, 4 ohm, 20 watt, 3.5mm jack. Just tried it out and works fine. Does not have bail bracket, but does have one (1) of the two (2) screws. Sells new in the box $20 range plus shipping. Selling this one for $15 shipped, OBO (remember this is shipping priority).

Last edited by a moderator:

okc_f150

Oct 3, 2013
Oklahoma City
PM Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.