Huge lot -SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

2015-Impala

Jun 4, 2015
NJ
I'm interested in the FEDERAL SIGNAL ILS 2011+ Ford SUV/Explorer 4 front blue with takedowns for 300. Please get back with me. Thanks.

jeremyc

Apr 7, 2011
Minnesota
Interested in any of the inner edges for Interceptor SUV and all blue LINZ6 rear inner edge for charger. Are they still available??

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Free bump!!
Thanks for the quantity updates.
Purchased multiple items in multiple orders over the past week or so. Super fast shipping. Awesome NIB items for awesome prices. Thanks again Steve!
Might place more orders in the coming weeks depending on funds on my end and availability on your end.
:)

Reactions: emtanderson51

westville2021

Aug 8, 2010
LaPorte, IN
"Code 3 Essex Single rear deck lights (LINZ6) BLUE or AMBER$30ea shipped!"
Wondering if you have two amber and one blue and if you would do $80 shipped via a paypal invoice?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.