For Sale Hundreds of Fire/Police/EMS/Military Decals, and some other items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Everything is tested and works 100%, unless otherwise stated, decent used condition. All prices include shipping!

I just got in a HUGE lot of hundreds of mostly police/fire/EMS/military related decals. I will be listing these individually on eBay, but I'm posting them here for eLightbars first. I have numerous of most every decal. Most are reflective, and most are generally 4" - 6" range in size, standard rear window type decals for cars. If you see something you like, send me a PM with an offer. Generally, I'm starting out asking around $5 each shipped, but the more you buy the cheaper I can go. I usually ship standard USPS stamped envelope for these. WHAT YOU SEE HERE IS ALL I HAVE. I do NOT have a vinyl cutter or printer and I do not make my own decals. These were all from a clearance wholesale buyout from PowerCall Decals.
I also have about 8 of the patches pictured below.

Streamlight Survivor 12V hardwire slide-in chargers. Only ONE remaining. Brand new, been sitting around for a couple years. $30 each.

Left fire extinguisher is sold! Still have the Fyr-Fyter green one on the right. $75 shipped!

SOLD
Whelen M2 red
Pair new SoundOff mpowers A/W
Pair Maxxima white LEDs
Whelen LED Hide-a-way 2-channel flasher, with 2 bulbs
Whelen B/W Par32 light
Streamlight drop-in chargers
Streamlight shoulder strap for Vulcan, Litebox, Firebox, etc.
Streamlight helmet band, 2 unknown helmet bands, and a Cairns chin strap.
Motorola mounting plate for radio.
Motorola mounting kit with bracket, screws, and wing nuts.
Streamlight Survivor 120V slide-in charger.
AMBER Whelen Tir3
RED Whelen Tir3
PAIR of BLUE Whelen Tir3s
Laird TRAB8213 821-896mHz low profile phantom antenna
Randolph fire extinguisher
Motorola lower mounting base for hardwire drop-in 12v vehicle portable chargers

Last edited:

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Update: Got pictures to upload via SmugMug. Not sure why this listing posted twice, but admins can delete the one with no pictures. M2 sold!

Reactions: Dave F

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
I could use the CDM1250/1550 mount

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
More sold items removed, some prices dropped. Take all 4 of the remaining TIR3's for ONLY $25 SHIPPED!!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
More items sold, only a couple things left. Someone please buy this last lamp extinguisher!

I'll be listing some decals soon, stay tuned!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Does anyone know how to change the thread title or if it's possible?

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
All shooting aside, I removed another sold item thanks to eBay. As soon as I have a free day hopefully soon, all these decals are going on eBay, hit me up with what you want before then!!!

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
I know I'm asking alot but any chance of some closeup views of the stickers, I can't get in close enough to see what's what...
Yes, it's going to be a tedious task to inventory and photograph each decal, but as soon as I get a few hours free, I will begin the process and post some better close up photos. Thanks for your interest!

Reactions: Nolines
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.