HyperCore Lightbar Series

Kevin K.

May 23, 2010
Northampton County, PA, USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EovU_6Bf5E

This was posted about a month ago, by a company called EVSG911 (formerly known as PSE911). Appears to be a new lightbar series called "HyperCore", and it uses Cree LED diodes with a clover-style optic. No pic or vid of the actual product though. I believe the house brand is 911 Signal products from China. Don't know if the HyperCore is more of the same.

I did send in an email to EVSG911 several days ago--haven't had a response yet. Definitely curious about this.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
its just typical chinese light bars... lol hilarious

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
they have used several different names for their knockoffs just as they have for their company

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
im subscribed to them on youtube for several years now 911 signal they are Chinese.

Never owned one of those products so I could not tell you if they suck or not.

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
For a little while I thought it sounded similar to Code 3's TriCore optics and thought it might have been related. I tried to find out whether this was a product of Ecco's buyout of Code 3/PSE but then I saw FedSig products on their website. When I saw that I figured it was just "China strkes again" in combination with Code 3 having too many different names for their lights.

PTRJason

Jul 25, 2010
Silverpeak, NV
They can not even try to mount the diffuser on an LED straight.  The pics of it, has a few crooked, and in other heads on the same bar they a straight.  And then the choose one of the ones with a crooked one for the close up.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.