I dont think this is safe.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Last edited by a moderator:
May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Uhm... Gross... Notice that he was in a almost dark garage and the lights were still weak... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Someone really needs to tell that person to become a member here so they can get some real equipment! (and get laughed @!!)

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
they coulda gotten a new Firebeam or Dashlaser for about the same they paid for all that, and either of those would really blow all that walmart crap away. (Even a single Deckblaster on the dashboard, jeez...)

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Might be more effective than 4-way flashers... maybe... :roll:

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Can we form a like under privleged firefighter/medic fund where we donate our lights to less fortunate whackers like us lol :)

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I think if he turns on his head lights at night it would drown out the entire set up hes got in that thing.

Doug

May 23, 2010
Maryland
If this person is truly trying to run emergency in that vehicle, I'd say that presents a serious safety issue for both the responder and the public at large.

The front lights, as others have said, were very unimpressive, even in a dark garage.

MATT3045

May 23, 2010
Akron Ohio area
Station 3 said:
Can we form a like under privleged firefighter/medic fund where we donate our lights to less fortunate whackers like us lol :)

Sure, you can start by donating to me a slim siren speaker, I am not that picky about the make. Thanks that is great. Ha

GaryErrol

May 28, 2010
Indianapolis
Doug said:
If this person is truly trying to run emergency in that vehicle, I'd say that presents a serious safety issue for both the responder and the public at large.

Probably a volunteer fire fighter in a small rural farming community.

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
Station 3 said:

Where do i sign up at? I need some R/B grill lights and some kinda mini bar or dash light!

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Hey i need some stuff too dont point your fingers at me hahahahaha who is going to donate to me huh???

theolog

Dec 27, 2010
North Carolina
Station 3 said:
Hey i need some stuff too dont point your fingers at me hahahahaha who is going to donate to me huh???

That's a good point, maybe we need to rethink this. Since it was your idea, we would need a qualifying procedure by which we could determine genuine need rather than all of these cheapasses who just want a handout. :D

MATT3045

May 23, 2010
Akron Ohio area
theolog said:
That's a good point, maybe we need to rethink this. Since it was your idea, we would need a qualifying procedure by which we could determine genuine need rather than all of these cheapasses(Hey, I resemble the remark. Ha) who just want a handout. :D

Don't try and ruin this, his POV should be stripped down in no time with all the stuff he is giving away.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Im going to hide my POV in fear of my blinkies and woo woos being taken away by u guys now. :(

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
Station 3 said:
Im going to hide my POV in fear of my blinkies and woo woos being taken away by u guys now. :(

Yup i'm going to start hiding mine, cuase my shit just keeps coming up missing! I guess i should probably move out of the ghetto though!

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
wow i thought raul's electronics sold a bunch of crappy ass lights but guess i was wrong, there is even crappier lights to be sold out there.... hell i wish they made a big boy size cozy cruiser so i could put blinkies on it toooo....

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.