I... I'm not sure if I'm horrified, jealous, or just confused.

J-fro

Sep 4, 2012
California
Years ago I found myself in the depths of YouTube and came across this video. It's a festival of some sort, and I can't find any more information than that. Evidently there are a ton of these vehicles...
I'm sorry about the terrible image quality. These are not my photos, they're screenshots of apparently the only evidence on the internet of this festival, which are a few YouTube videos. And yes, the equipment is operational. Those are Federal Q sirens. And the others are siren speakers, I'm not sure of the part name.IMG_0001.jpg

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Punch in "abayardes" in the Youtube search and be more horrified than jealous or confused. There are several videos (BEWARE HEADPHONE USERS!!!). Several thousand dollars worth (maybe hundreds of thousands) of Qs and CP speakers mounted on those dumbass vehicles. Tried looking up the exact term and even Google couldn't give me an answer.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
these are already posted in the whacker screwed up install thread..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.