I just realized I didn't introduce myself, sorry. Hello from South Texas

dg0223

Passed Away
Feb 20, 2011
USA/Texas
I just realized I hadn't introduced myself. I had banned myself from participating in discussion forums for quite some time, and I have barely come back into using them. I only post on a very small handful of discussion boards, while I have completely stopped participating in others.

I am NOT a law enforcement/peace officer, EMT, firefighter, or any other type of first responder. I am a high school U.S. History teacher who has been a lightbar/police car enthusiast for the better part of my life. I live in Deep South Texas. I have NEVER been a law-enforcement officer/first responder, I don't pretend to be one, and the closest I have ever become anything of the sort was taking the entrance exam to be a police officer and a firefighter in my hometown. Unfortunately, I don't think I have the physical chops to do what they do. I have an immense amount of respect for all those who put their lives on the line for people like me.

I am a lightbar enthusiast who has a small, humble collection including a couple of Twinsonics, an Aerodynic, two Jetsonics, two Streethawks, and an old Whelen Edge bar. I also have a couple of beacons, a Whelen Responder DX II, and a ShoMe LED mini bar.

I apologize for not introducing myself, but that's me in a nutshell. I'll be around.

-dg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468