Wanted I need a bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccmedic17

Aug 22, 2011
Clanton,Alabama USA
I am in the process of refurbishing a pumper that I just saved from the scrap yard. I have most of the lights working and Q on the bumper working and on the other side of the bumper I see what looks like where a bell used to be. So, my wife has approved me to pursue a bell, LOL! Since I have no clue where to start, I figured the guys here are my best bet. WYG?!?

ccmedic17

Aug 22, 2011
Clanton,Alabama USA
Well.... I've found one. Nowhere near as pristine as ERIC6913's but it'll do. Now for the next question. It has some significant tarnish and/or rust places......all over! Eric exact same model as the one you have shown, any idea or help to get the spots off????

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Mother's, Never Dull, or Brasso  that's what we used in the Nave to polish the brass and other shiny crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.