I need help with my GE Power call siren ?

Conrail81

Sep 11, 2018
New York
I need help with the wiring diagram to power it up and witch one is positive and negative to the unit and I need know witch one is the + - for speaker ports any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks again for your help , Chris

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
Here are the rear panel connections. The power input uses an obsolete connector, which is usually found in burned / melted condition. I replace them with a 3-pin Molex connector, which is an exact fit for the panel cutout. The speaker output uses 0.25" quick disconnect terminals.

GE rear conn.jpg

Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.