I restarted facebook, PM me for my info, I'd like to join groups on the down low.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
PM me, I made a facebook account. It is not in my name, I'd like to give out my account and have a few of you, PM me.

Reactions: Dave F and Tony P

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA

Reactions: JohnMarcson

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
John,

Feel free to join the Emergency Lights and Sirens Enthusiasta group on FB. I’m an admin so I can make sure you get right on in. Just let me know it’s you and I’ll approve it quickly.

Reactions: Tango7
Jun 18, 2013
PA
My FB profile is super secret.. lol

I joined a few groups when I first started using it a few months back, then due to some groups "colorful" moderators I quickly bailed on them.

Reactions: Mattdecker
Jun 18, 2013
PA
There are some groups out there that are real crappy. We try to keep the ELS group pretty decent. Pretty sure I’ve seen you post there some I think.

Its not on my current group list, but I have noticed that my videos seem to make appearances in these groups before I do. Just spreading the love.. lol

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
PM me, I made a facebook account. It is not in my name, I'd like to give out my account and have a few of you, PM me.
His super secret incognito name is Marc Johnson :D

Boy, I’ll feel like a real jackass if that’s actually the alias he was trying to use and I blew his cover…

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
His super secret incognito name is Marc Johnson :D

Boy, I’ll feel like a real jackass if that’s actually the alias he was trying to use and I blew his cover…
It actually was....which is a line from the TV show Friends. But I abandoned that one too. I think I have more defunct ones than real.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.