Edinburg Texas
Not my car just found this on the tube.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doug

May 23, 2010
Maryland
DFD382 said:
The 4-way's are just too much...lol

...as is the 3 lightbars (the Liberty on the roof, the interior bar running across the top of the windshield and the one running across the bottom of the windshield). Plus, I love how the one LIN3 style light angled at a 45 degree angle w-a-y at the bottom on our left (the car's right) doesn't appear to be working.

H-U-G-E overkill and really, a waste of money.

TJW

May 20, 2010
MB, Canada
If that car works any after dark hours, I'd call it an officer safety issue and refuse to use it. The flash back would be really bad.

May 22, 2010
Central WV
That vehicle was posted on the old board and maybe somewhere transferred to here. It is way overkill and even if it is a demo, there is probably a more tasteful was to display all of their products. If it isn't a demo there are some obvious hazards to this setup in terms of driver visibility.

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
What, no Mirror Beams...?

Kinnelonfire is correct. This vehicle is privately owned and is a 9-11 memorial car. I saw it driving around the DC area during Police Week 2008.

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
All that crap and no mirror beams or corner HAWs, WTF? BTW,where's the video showing all the lights that block the rear window as well? :twisted:

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
It does have corner hideaway strobes - notice the little flashy effects going up and down the screen matching the shape of the turn signal.

Digital cameras have not been known to be particularly friendly with strobes.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I got a question what dash light is the one under neath the rear view mirror looks like some sort of 5mm light but its very nice.

Nov 1, 2010
Mass.
Station 3 said:
I got a question what dash light is the one under neath the rear view mirror looks like some sort of 5mm light but its very nice.

I was thinking it could be a slimlighter.

and on top of EVERYTHING else, the four way flashers make this truly, truly lol-worthy

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.