Ice Road Truckers

Stendec

May 21, 2010
They look like Vision X emitters, or the identical ones from Magnalight. Wicked bright, but pricey.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Dunno about the lights on the show, but I did have a thread on the old forums about LED headlights.. I may of cross posted it on here. I'll take a look for it.

edit- here is the link:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=114

J

jrw14493

I saw those last night.

We had one installed on our new brush truck. Yes, wicked bright indeed. I can get pics if anyone wants one/them.

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
How funny,

I saw those over the head lights as well, and thought, I need to ask about those on ELB.

Stendec

May 21, 2010
I'd fix Lisa's brakes for her.

But that is sorta cheesy, complaining about not being taken seriously, then posing for prom pictures.

CenTexPSE

May 21, 2010
Covington, TX
Stendec said:
I'd fix Lisa's brakes for her.

But that is sorta cheesy, complaining about not being taken seriously, then posing for prom pictures.

Id still check her oil with my...... nevermind :twisted: :mrgreen:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
id keep her warm in that cold weather.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.