Idaho Credit Union...Truck

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
:eek: Ok, so who provides their security, the Joker or KLF (Justified Ancients of Mu Mu)? :dielaugh:

Mike L.

May 21, 2010
Everett, WA
Whats wrong with it? It is an advertising gimmick. It is probably used for things like fairs to attract customers. Wells Fargo does the same thing. It is nothing new. It doesn't look like an emergency vehicle, isn't being used to to impersonate anyone so what is wrong with it?

Just because they use "emergency lights" to attract attention to it doesn't mean anything. Do you guys get angry at stores who put flashing lights or strobes in their windows to attract customers?

Yeesh, a light is a light.

Cam

May 20, 2010
MO
Yeah looks fine. Probably goes out to community events and such like a radio station truck might. Banks/CUs aren't really the most interesting thing in the world for most people so Im sure they try and hype it up, give out prizes, have contest that type of thing.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
It's the credit union's command vehicle. From it they coordinate the teller task force, loan officers, and branch manager divisions.

Flashguy

Jan 4, 2011
United States, Florida
I don't think emergency responders were there intended audience. I'm sure it gets them a lot of attention and a younger crowd.

On another note, I think their side lights are better than HG2. :haha:

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
badge22 said:
:eek: Ok, so who provides their security, the Joker or KLF (Justified Ancients of Mu Mu)? :dielaugh:

Ford Timelord Dis-Approves of approves this post. :nono:

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
They literally have better warning lights on that thing then I have ever seen on any ambulance conversion using that type of chassis.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.