Identify these LEDs? From a Streethawk?

MX7000Guy

Jun 2, 2010
Middle of nowhere, VT
The owner says these are from a Streethawk lightbar. No amount of searching or Googling I found anything about a streewhawk with LED modules. I'm thinking possibly a custom upgrade, but then what are these from? Are they any good, and a better question is, what are they worth?

123.jpg

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Dont really know how much they are worth, but a seller on ebay is selling them for 29.99 plus shipping.

and daniel and rusted are correct. The LEDs were an option in place of the halogen flashers (but I think they were only available in amber, at least thats all I have ever seen)

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
They are FedSig Cuda LEDs but discontinued, so, if they break its' not going to be easy to find parts.

They are decent but not as good as a Solaris IMHO. For the $30 he wants each, it seems like a good deal but the shipping for me was like $20...which makes them not worth it (to me).

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
MX7K_Collector_2010 said:
and daniel and rusted are correct. The LEDs were an option in place of the halogen flashers (but I think they were only available in amber, at least thats all I have ever seen)
I've seen them in red and blue.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
ERIC6913 said:
i have some in mine pictured here. red and blue.

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_streethawk001.jpg

I like that streethawk... is the J30 supply powering rear strobes? Intersection sweeps area cool option too.

Reactions: kitn1mcc

JTipper

Jun 22, 2010
West central Louisiana
ERIC6913 said:
i have some in mine pictured here. red and blue.

ai734.photobucket.com_albums_ww341_eric6913_streethawk001.jpg

I LOVE that bar! Reminds me of my old Streethawk on my first unit. I commited a cardinal sin and replaced the colored domes on mine with clear and used filters too. Slickest thing was my take downs. Used an old headlight flasher to make them flash with the rotators and when I needed takedowns I had my switch wired to the high beam override.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Is one side of that streethawk missing a mirror?

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
JohnMarcson said:
Looks like it.

That's its one and only flaw, otherwise it's a totally beautiful piece of work.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
nerdly_dood said:
Looks like it.

I still love that bar.... that one and the other colored base versions that were posted.... Clear doems on a streethawk look great.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Lower LED options

Ledlower.JPG

post-3798-140091330961.jpg

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
Looks like it.

That's because the J30 power supply covers the holes that the mirror would screw into and pushes the other rotator back in line with the outboard one. I suppose it could be fit in there in theory, but I doubt it's worth the effort to make a custom mirror mount, especially for a mirror designed to be in between two offset rotators. 

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
That's because the J30 power supply covers the holes that the mirror would screw into and pushes the other rotator back in line with the outboard one. I suppose it could be fit in there in theory, but I doubt it's worth the effort to make a custom mirror mount, especially for a mirror designed to be in between two offset rotators. 
I could be wrong, but was there not a bracket for that?  I think it made the mirror bounce up and down and scratch the power supply with one corner.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.