ILB recommendation

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Ok, I am prepared for the grief my question might cause. :D

I need a decent but inexpensive interior light bar. I've tried a TON of different things with my titan XD and nothing gets the angle on the windshield quite right. I also can't really do headliner brackets because there's a reinforcing seem running the width about 2 inches in. I bought a ULB-24 on here, but it's not going to work for me. Whatever I get has to use two sunvisor clip brackets. I can't afford a feniex or whelen or anything, and AWL looks like it's gone, so I am looking at...sigh...STL. I saw Hunter too, but IDK about them. The STL is at least like the bigger brands in that it uses two actual sunvisor mount points to attach, which I am now certain is my main issue. I would just do a lightbar, but my truck is too big to clear my garage with one.

If anyone happens to have something, I'd happily trade or trade + $....

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Right around 300. I never should've sold my feniex ILB lol.
I have found some pretty decent used high quality Sound Off ones that in my opinion have good flashback shields and an effective level of brightness used for about $350. This will probably take some shopping though I found for some reason inner light bars have been hovering right around the $400 range recently unless they are a less popular color.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
I have found some pretty decent used high quality Sound Off ones that in my opinion have good flashback shields and an effective level of brightness used for about $350. This will probably take some shopping though I found for some reason inner light bars have been hovering right around the $400 range recently unless they are a less popular color.
Nice, I'll keep up my hunt. Dave F pointed me towards a possible source for an inner edge. Guess we'll see what I can get.

Reactions: Dave F

fp13-2

May 20, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Nice, I'll keep up my hunt. Dave F pointed me towards a possible source for an inner edge. Guess we'll see what I can get.
Did you find anything yet? I have a cheaper brand R/W one that mounts to the visor mounts. I can't remember what it is, but it's on par with STL. If you cover shipping it's yours.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Did you find anything yet? I have a cheaper brand R/W one that mounts to the visor mounts. I can't remember what it is, but it's on par with STL. If you cover shipping it's yours.
Haven’t found anything (yet), was going to do dual beacon but I’d consider giving this a try. Got a pic or brand?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.