Ill do one also.. Daytona/localhero800/Emergency Vehicle Lighting Solutions

localhero800

May 22, 2010
Southeast Missouri
My name is Daytona. I am 18 and a full time EMT in my small town Southeast, Missouri County of 13,000. I am also an Installer for many different warning equipment that i am a dealer for. Some of which are: Pimp pods, Code3, Whelen, Federal Signal, Sho-me/Able-2, Carson, ect ect.

I run my business out of my home, and dont have a storefront, but i do have an online store. Emergency Vehicle Lighting Solutions - EVLS Webstore

I was pretty much born in the firehouse and have pictures of me 3 days old on our brand new 1991 Pierce 65' squirt. My dad is a career Firefighter/Medic in the city, and has been in Fire/EMS for 25 years, so i was born into the field.

I also do alot of contracting work for our local school district and just for different odd jobs, so if you see me with a request for an amber light, thats because Im most likely buying lights for a work truck.

Im on ELB just about everyday, and several times a day just depending on my work schedule.

Feel free to contact me here, via my website, or Facebook. ( and if you are really lucky, you will have my Cell number;)

Grotonems5

Jun 1, 2010
Groton, Vermont
HFD eng1ine said:
if it is would he want it on here?

I actually thought of that, but figured if it is on his website that he posted the link to on here he wouldn't mind it being on here... my point was that you didn't have to be lucky if it was posted on his website that he provided the link to ;)

WS224

Nov 28, 2010
West Tennessee
Your avatar pic is small, but I would have guessed you were well over 18!!!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.