I'm back with a mission!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunblitz

May 20, 2010
Saint Martin Parish LA
It's been a while since I've posted here, but I'm back with a purpose. Many of the old timers will remember me, and newbies will know my history here soon enough.

With that being said, one of my former employers quit the Vehicle Equipment installation business, and has asked me to help move everything he has left of it in inventory, including New in the Box, Display, Demo, Used, Open Box/Open bag, etc.

Everything has been boxed up and stored, so I will be listing a little at a time as I go through it a box at a time.

If there is something you are looking for, you can PM me and I'll check the list to see if he has it. Due to the contents not being listed on the box, it may take me a while to find it and get back to you, so please be patient. I am still a full time upfitter also, so there's that and my time is stacked.

Everything is as-is and tested to be in working order, and I won't be taking multiple photos, videos or opening sealed boxes for pictures. First come, first served. Descriptions will be accurate.

I've sold without complaints for years here on elightbars and elsewhere, so not to be rude but if you don't trust me that it is what I say it is, don't bother.

Payments accepted will be PayPal G&S depending on the situation and/or pricing or Venmo.

There's about $80k worth of stuff, a lot of Red, Red/Blue, Blue and Amber so stay tuned. You might hit a deal that's just right for you!

Listings in the For Sale forums to follow. Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.