IN BELGIUM ........ we have usa FF trucks

ambu4100

May 25, 2010
belgium
yes Fire Fighter in herve country is the only one in belgium to have american truck

it s a volunteer basement

RJ*

May 21, 2010
Finland
ambu4100 said:
yes Fire Fighter in herve country is the only one in belgium to have american truck

it s a volunteer basement

No, what I was trying to ask is... do those trucks belong to the Gouvernement fédéral?

ambu4100

May 25, 2010
belgium
RJ* said:
No, what I was trying to ask is... do those trucks belong to the Gouvernement fédéral?

trucks have been purchased on the budjet of the town clean

the department has just validate the implementation function

is the commander-in function that does all this have to approach vehicle and are unique in belgium

the rest of the cart to order on the government market are European vehicles

May 21, 2010
LKN, NC
I bet he's using google translate, lol.

I think he's saying his town (for whatever reason) is buying apparatus from the U.S.A. Everywhere else must buy from within Europe.

ambu4100

May 25, 2010
belgium
+1 :lol:

yes for somes sentences i use google translate because i speak basic english :oops:

but i suppose you understand me generally :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ambu4100

May 25, 2010
belgium

package on truck

code 3 lp 6000 lightbar

code 3 oscilaser grill lights

whelen ta

code 3 single beacon in rearside

q siren

whelen hfs 200w siren with 2 speakers

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.