Info on Go Rhino Pushbars with Feniex lights

TactMedic

Oct 31, 2016
Canada
Hi everybody !

I want to know if somebody already installed some Feniex T3's in a Go Rhino LR pushbar. The LR is the one with the cuts for the LEDs. Unfortunately Go Rhino only makes holes for FedSig IPX6, Ions, nForce and C3 MR6. I want to figure out which one of the premade hole will be the best to install 4 Feniex T3 in it.

Thanks

Charger17

Sep 26, 2016
Michigan
Install them on the front middle cross bar and sides. Look on a Feniex brochure they show their light beads mounts on a Dodge Charger with a GoRhino Bumper. We are going to be doing the same with the Fusion Lightheads.

PanHandleStan

May 20, 2010
FL
My dealer was getting push bumpers with them built into the cross bar up top. But I can't remember which brand it was

Charger17

Sep 26, 2016
Michigan
We just get the standard aluminum bars and drill our own holes. The sides have some predrilled holes in them, they may fit your T3's.

TactMedic

Oct 31, 2016
Canada
I know that :p but I just wonder which cutouts will be the best fit for the t3 between the code 3 mr6, Soundoff nForce, Ions or IPX6 from fedsig

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.