Information About Switch Panel

Mar 30, 2021
Chicago, IL
Hi All. We recently purchased a used utility truck that has several flashing lights and auxiliary functions that are controlled by an eight switch panel in the cab. I'm trying to find info on this panel because we need some replacement legends for the switches. I've identified the switches themselves as being from Carling Technologies, but they don't seem to sell any panel assemblies like we have. I've found some pictures of emergency vehicles (mostly ambulances) that use similar switches/legends. If anyone knows the brand of these, or where to find these plastic engraved labels, I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

For reference, this is the style of what we're looking for: https://d323w7klwy72q3.cloudfront.net/i/a/2017/20170207govt/DB5415ZG.JPG (https://www.purplewave.com/auction/170207/item/DB5415)

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
If you want very specific (itll say anything you want) then Sho-Me/Able 2 can make them on the spot. I had one made by them to say 'MIRROR BEAMS' because I couldnt find any anywhere and it matched all the rest I had perfectly. They made and sent it to me for free if I remember correctly.

Reactions: StEaLtH2
Mar 30, 2021
Chicago, IL
Thanks for the quick replies! I've reached out to Sho-Me/Able 2 as a start, and am looking at some of the options in that older thread. Hopefully I'll be able to find someone still making these. Thanks again.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.