Inner Bar Wiring Help... Edge 941 series

Corfire305

Mar 31, 2020
East Smithfield,Pa
I have a older edge 941 series that I am restoring. I currently have everything in the front plus the corners up and operational. The rear strobes don't seem to want to come on. I checked the wiring with a test light with no result as far as power. The strobes that I removed were both burnt out. Could this be a ground issue with actual matrix board?

Another thing that I would like to change is in the rear the 2 rear halogen lights won't flash, they are just a steady on. I found on Whelen's site in the wiring diagram that the flashing rear lights was a optional. Is there some way I can make these flash with the existing wiring ?

Any help is appreciated thanks to all in advance

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
I think when they said to provide pics, they meant of the wiring harness and/or control boards inside the bar

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.