Wanted Inner Edge Blue 3 LED modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDlou961

May 23, 2011
New Paltz, NY
Looking for Inner Edge Blue 3 LED modules. 8 of them if possible p/n 02-016D190-20. I have 8 red units I cant use

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
Ok, I would have WilsonBR on here change them ...he changed the sames ones for me several times on a few Inner Edges and did excellent work...cheap and easy...I promise you'll be happy and wished you did it sooner. Besides he guarantees his work totally. I have brand new blues from a brand new bar but dont necessarily want to trade for used ones if I can help it..good luck!!

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
S
Tried sending a private message keeps saying invalid user name
Sorry...its WilsonBR90. Also my experience has been a week turn around time from your door back to your door. He generally has them back in the mail the next day but check with him on his turnaround time to be sure he's not overwhelmed LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.