Inner Edge FST Duo WeCan Troubleshooting

Ta2dResqr

Nov 19, 2015
Marengo, Ohio
I have installed an Inner Edge FST Duo WeCan (Red/White). I can command a solid white light (for scene light). However, I have tried multiple bar patterns with red and white modules selected (no module commanding both at the same time) and only the red will illuminate. Any suggestions or ideas?

Ta2dResqr

Nov 19, 2015
Marengo, Ohio
Are you making the flash pattern a different phase. ie red on 0 and White on 180?
Yes I was. I finally got an answer from Whelen. I was commanding white lights off when I turned my white scene light off. This was old white off despite Slide Switch 3 commanding them on. I had only done this because if I turned any lights on with the Slide Switch and did not command them off, they would stay on. Some reason, they need commanded off for a slide switch but not for other light uses.

Reactions: JohnMarcson

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
That is very weird. Its kind of like the same issue I had with backlighting. For some reason by deafult they were commanded off when first programmed. Nothing would override it. Leave it to whelen to do some ass backwards things lol

Reactions: Ta2dResqr

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.