Inner Edge questions

WVFD

Feb 3, 2012
Texas
Hello all I have been asked to upfit a 2019 Dodge 3500. They are wanting the Whelen inner edge for front warning. I know Whelen doesn't offer a specific bracket for the 3500, but does for the 1500. I have very little experience with the dodge pickups and uplifting as most of the things I do are cars or Tahoes. Does anyone know if the 1500 bracket will fit the 3500 and if not does anyone have any ideas or solutions for me? Thanks in advance for the help!

Sep 16, 2018
Kentucky
Hello all I have been asked to upfit a 2019 Dodge 3500. They are wanting the Whelen inner edge for front warning. I know Whelen doesn't offer a specific bracket for the 3500, but does for the 1500. I have very little experience with the dodge pickups and uplifting as most of the things I do are cars or Tahoes. Does anyone know if the 1500 bracket will fit the 3500 and if not does anyone have any ideas or solutions for me? Thanks in advance for the help!
Did you contact Whelen? They have been known to do "al a cart" custom requests for their products. Like most manufacturers, they won't mass produce something unless the demand justifies it. On the other hand, I would think the only difference between a 1500 and 3500 is mostly in the suspension of the vehicle. I wouldn't see the cab itself being a different size, but you could get that info from Dodge themselves. Hope this helps!

WVFD

Feb 3, 2012
Texas
I have reached out to Whelen but have not heard back from them just yet. I figured the cabs were close to the same if not the exact same. I figured asking here would be a good start! Thanks for the info!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.