Inner Edge XLP programming help

Nathan2023

Sep 13, 2023
Washington State
I have a new Inner Edge XLP. The left lower half is red and upper is white. The right lower half is blue and the upper is white. I am not sure if I am explaining that layout correctly...sorry. I have full white takedowns if that makes sense.

Anyway, I am trying to configure the flash pattern so I have white flashlight occasionally when running code along with the red and blue. Preferably, I would the red to flash on the right then white the half on the left, then blue on the left and then white on the right. The white is very bright and it is really helpful to have white in the flash pattern when running code.

I am not sure if what I am explaining makes much sense but any help or guidance would be awesome!

Also, is there a place where I could go download preprogrammed flash patterns for the Inner Edge XLP that other people have custom made and shared?

RS485

Supporting Donor
Aug 5, 2019
Central MA
If I understand you correctly, you can use "PHASE" assignment to accomplish this goal.

Based on your description, I *think* precise phase assignments might do the trick:

Lower right (red): Phase 0
Upper left white: Phase 90
Lower left (blue): Phase 180
Upper right white: Phase 270

In Command, it would look something like this
1694598542596.png
Sorry, I don't have a device to test this out but hopefully it will help.

Reactions: Tony P

Nathan2023

Sep 13, 2023
Washington State
I will get this a try today! Just seeing what you did makes sense to me so hopefully I can just tinker with and figure it out. Thanks again. I will let you know how it works.

Reactions: RS485

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Instinq

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.