input on mounts for Feniex 600

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
Whats going on everybody, hope everyone is well and the year has been good to all. I need some input on this. I recently purchased L brackets for my feniex 600 light stick for my explorer. After purchasing the brackets, I was informed that the end cap brackets work better apparently. Once i heard this i asked my up fitter who does my work, To which he informed me to stay with the L brackets, So i did. These brackets will be coming to the house tomorrow BTW. This light will be mounted along the headliner in the rear cargo area and the lights i have currently will be moved to the side windows for addition side warning. Any help is much appreciated!!.

jlofties

Jan 3, 2020
York. PA
I have a 600 mounted in the rear deck of my Ford fusion, with 2 of the L brackets. No issues here. Using 2 L brackets will be leaps and bounds more secure than the end cap brackets.

Reactions: jonny521

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.