inside the new brooking ind. light bar

Eman510

May 23, 2010
For those who havnt seen inside this somewhat surprisingly bright bar here it is..a Lot cleaner than a whelen liberty...Everything is labeled telling you what wire is what...Very nice..sorry whelen. You guys are losing your touch...\

Eman510

May 23, 2010
Yes they are easy to swap out, each light is held in by 2 screws...not like whelen where you almost have to rip your nails off trying to unclip the tabsto removie a light..

usdemt

May 21, 2010
Vermillion SD
I dont like how they only seem to use black wires, its a little hard to trace through the zip ties and stuff, but other than that looks good.

Sigma Safety

May 21, 2010
western Canada
My first thought is "nice and neat". My second thought is that it's going to build up corrosion. The board is face-up (all the better to collect water) and the components don't appear to be conformal coated. But, it's just a thought...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.