Install Question for 07 Suburban

dpd4703

May 25, 2010
Dallas, TX
I hope this is the right forum!

I am trying to find out what the best space is for mounting a remote siren amplifier and strobe power pack in an '07 Suburban LT. I was unsure if the area under the back (second row) seats would be suitable due to the plastic kick cover that surrounds the seat base. In the '05 Tahoe it did not have the cover and the siren amp and PS were able to get air flow, but the cover has me concerned.

Any suggestions or comments? Thanks

May 21, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I don't think that the siren should be a problem for you. I have a MCS2000 remote installed under my 07 Tahoe's back seat and it has the same setup. The strobe power supply might be an issue depending on how hot it gets. That's just my two cents though. :)

ems60

May 22, 2010
USA / MA/ Cape Cod
I have an 07 suburban and i have the strobe pack mounted behind the plastic on the drivers side in the cargo area and the remote for my HHS 2100 is mounted on the side wall behind the third seat, the strobe pack is accessable by the pop out door.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.